The NCSD Foundation would like to thank the Nevada community and surrounding areas for supporting Trivia Nights!
Net profit from trivia this year: $14,791.69
Total raised and distributed to Nevada Community School District since 1999: $196,516.91
Your support helped fund the following projects over the 2017-2018 school year:
- Auditorium Audio Equipment (District)
- Classroom Seating (Elementary)
- Guest Speaker – Author, AJ Smith (Middle School)
- Supplies for Robotics Team (Middle School)
- Informational Texts for English Learners (Elementary)
- Earth Day Project - 31 trees will be planted throughout community (Elementary)
- Oak-Hickory Forest Restoration Service Learning Project (Elementary)
- Cub Den Coffee Shop – cash register for job placement skills (High School)
- We also oversaw and distributed funds for several college scholarships (High School).
If you have any interest in joining our board or have questions, please feel free to contact us via the following link: http://nevadaiowaschoolfoundation.weebly.com/contact.html
2018-2019 Trivia Night dates and themes are available at the following link:http://nevadaiowaschoolfoundation.weebly.com/